Online Digital Events
Online Digital events at Eastwood Park Theatre
Whilst Eastwood Park Theatre remains temporarily closed due to COVID-19 restrictions, we are delighted be able to bring a programme of online performances for you to enjoy at home.
Our online programme contains two different types of events; live streams and pre-recorded shows.
- Our live streams are only available to watch in real time as per the time the performance is advertised.
- You cannot pause a live stream from our theatre as you're watching the performance In real time.
- You'll receive a link through selecting PRINT AT HOME tickets.
- This will go live a few minutes before the live stream begins.
- We've taken steps to ensure a high level of broadcast quality & signal output.
- We advise you to check you have a strong stable internet connection before the performance begins.
- These shows are available for a limited time period, but offer more flexibility as a viewer .
- You can pause the event as we make sure you have access to the show greater than the performance time.
- As with our live streams, we have taken steps to ensure a high level of video quality
- We recommend you have a strong and stable internet connection.
- Please note: all our online content is offered to stream only. You cannot download or save any of our recordings or live streams
How to watch
You can watch our online content on supported devices connected to the internet, such as a tablet/ipad, laptop, computer, smart TV or your mobile phone. Please ensure your internet connection is strong and stable as a poor connection will affect your ability to view the performance.
You can purchase a ticket to our online content in the same way that you would a theatre ticket through our website. A ticket gives your whole household access to the content - you don't need to buy a ticket for each person viewing as long as you are all watching from the same device.
- Pick the event you wish to view
- Select 'BOOK NOW' and follow the onscreen prompts
- Make sure you select the Print At Home ticket option
- You will not need to print your ticket but this will ensure you are emailed the viewing link
- Remember to also check your junk mail for the booking confirmation
- You can retrieve your Print At Home tickets if you visit the 'My Account' section of the website
- Just enter your log-in details when prompted.
- You can register for the performances up to half an hour before the shows start
- Make sure you note the start time of your performance - you don't want to be late and miss it!
- You will need to click the link for watching the content and enter the unique password
- The link will not be active and the password will not work until the time of the show
- Once the link is live - press play and enjoy!
Where do I get information about the shows?
Please check our website, www.eastwoodparktheatre.co.uk, and check our social media for more information on upcoming titles.
What is your refund policy?
Once purchased, tickets cannot be refunded except in the event of the outright cancellation of a performance.
Join Our Mailing List
Latest News from Twitter