Plans and dimensions
For more information about hiring the theatre email
or call 0141 577 3709.
View a PDF version of the full theatre booking pack in the Related Documents area.
The venue has a traditional proscenium arch theatre with a raked auditorium.
Seating Plans and capacities are as follows:
- Plan 1 (All seats in, inc. Wheelchair Loge) 330 seats
- Plan 2 (Rows A & B removed) 300 seats
All capacities are inclusive of four wheelchair spaces which are available in row C
- Stage Depth 7.0 metres
- Proscenium Height 4.2 metres
- Proscenium Width 9.0 metres
- Stage Apron Height 1.09 metres
- Height, Floor to Grid 5.5 metres
Total dressing room capacity is 91. All dressing rooms are equipped with a show relay system.
|1||First Floor||En-suite toilet and shower, wash hand basin||7|
|2||First Floor||En-suite toilet and shower, wash hand basin||11|
|3||First Floor||En-suite toilet and shower, wash hand basin||14|
|4||First Floor||En-suite toilet (wheelchair), wash hand basin||17|
|5||First Floor||Wash hand basin||21|
|6||Ground Floor||Disabled access, en-suite toilet and shower||21|
Facilities for Customers and Performers with Additional Support Needs
We offer many services for customers and performers with access requirements:
- 12 disabled parking bays in main car park
- A drop-off zone adjacent to the main entrance with a dropped kerb and ramp
- A lift in the front Atrium giving access to the first floor
- A dropped counter and induction loop hearing assistance system at the Box Office
- An infrared hearing assistance system in the Theatre Auditorium. Please contact the Venue Team Leader for supply of headsets
- A wheelchair accessible toilet on the ground floor
- Dressing Room 6 (ground floor) has wheelchair access and an en suite, accessible shower and toilet
- Dressing Room 4 (first floor) has a wheelchair accessible toilet
- Wheelchair lift from Dressing Room 6 to the Stage Door
- Wheelchair accessible backstage crossover
- Up to 2 additional wheelchair spaces can be made available in the front rows by arrangement
- Mechanical evacuation equipment for allowing wheelchair users to be taken from the first floor gallery in the event of an emergency
Please be advised that in the interests if everyone's safety, we reserve the right to limit the number of wheelchairs on the first floor at any one time to that which can be safely evacuated in an emergency. If you are aware of any likely audience members who may need special assistance, please provide us with details as soon as they are known so that we can make their visit as comfortable as possible.
Join Our Mailing List
Latest News from Twitter